YOUR SAFETY IS OUR MAIN PRIORITY!
Our technicians care about the safety of your family as well as their own. During COVID-19, many safety measures have been put into place to limit the spread of the virus.
We are focused on delivering the level of service you expect whilst ensuring we meet all obligations under the current Government guidelines.
For the protection of our technicians and you, our technicians will:
- Ensure they are well when attending your property.
- Wear a mask whilst working on your property.
- Use hand sanitiser before and after the appointment.
- Maintain social distancing of minimum 1.5m
- Not shake your hand upon arrival
- Carry out the work to the highest of standards.
- Not use your facilities while on site
Prior to our attendance we will ask all customers if:
- They currently or recently have had a fever, cough, or flu like symptoms?
- They currently or recently have been to a Tier or Tier 2 exposure site or been a close contact, and are currently isolating?
- They currently or recently tested positive to COVID-19 or had direct contact with a person who has tested positive to COVID-19?
Unfortunately, we cannot attend the premises if any of the above statements are “yes” answers.
If you or any member of the household becomes unwell any time leading up to your scheduled appointment, we ask that you call as soon as possible to reschedule
Enquire Now or Request a Free Quote
Contact us for an obligation free quote or to make a general enquiry. Simply complete the form and we’ll be in touch to discuss your job. If the matter is urgent, please contact us on the number below or email us direct.
Located in Point Cook
We service suburbs all over Melbourne’s West and North West corridor.